Paint Your Own Bath Bomb Kit
Kids and teens love these paint your own bath bomb kits! They make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays, party favors and more. You can also have them on hand for family get togethers so that all the children in the family can have an activity to keep them occupied.
- Comes with 3 bath bombs to decorate.
- Each kit comes with 3 colors, 1 paint brush & 1 bottle with rubbing alcohol to mix with the powdered paint.
- The paint is made from mica, which is body safe & will not stain skin or tub if washed off within a reasonable time.
- Each bath bomb has hidden surprise colors inside that will make colorful foam in the bath water.
These bath bombs are made by hand in small batches & each one is unique. There may be small imperfections, and colors may vary from batch to batch.
If ordering more than one item, the shipping calculation is sometimes high. If this happens, rest assured that I will refund the difference if you are overcharged more than a dollar for shipping and handling. If you'd like a shipping estimate before purchasing, just send me a message and I can provide a price.
PAINT YOUR OWN BATH BOMB INSTRUCTIONS:
*Use under adult supervision.
* Carefully open paint pots and add some rubbing alcohol, stir with the end of the paint brush. Wipe with a paper towel after each color. If paints are too thick, add more rubbing alcohol 1 drop at a time until desired consistency is reached. Do not use water.
*If you need to clean your brush, do not use water. Simply wipe on a paper towel, or clean with rubbing alcohol. Using water will cause your bath bomb to activate.
Ingredients: Baking soda, citric acid, cream of tartar, cornstarch, kaolin clay, SLSA, isopropyl alcohol, coconut oil, polysorbate 80, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, FD&C batch certified colors (may contain mica, blue #1, yellow #5, yellow #6, red #27, red #40)